June 25, 2014

What did you do today that was productive?
I went to work... That was theoretically productive.  I helped a friend move furniture. Although the task was not personally productive, it was productive for him.  Because I helped him, I suppose it was productive for our friendship...
What did you do today that you valued?
After work I met a friend for dinner at Bastone - that was a really good time.  I ordered a chicken chorizo thin crust pizza - it was good not great, although, the Monumental Blonde beer was really good.

I promised a friend I would help him move some furniture after I left dinner.  Navigating the furniture through his house was surprising tricky but we used our ingenuity to solve the problems and we succeeded. We were victorious against those sofas!
Did you learn anything today?
When deciding where to go for dinner, I looked up the restaurant online to decide if the menu sounded good.  While perusing the restaurant website, I stumbled across a page of family restaurants.  I learned that there are a slew of related restaurants.  I have enjoyed a number of them and can now see the similarities now.

Is there anything you would like to do differently tomorrow?
I should probably spend more time on personal projects.  I spent a lot of time with friends today, which I enjoy, but it does not help me achieve any of my goals.

Any other thoughts?
I like beer.  A lot.