July 20, 2014

What did you do today that was productive?
Today I (unsuccessfully) tried to fix a rattle from the front of my car. So I guess technically I didn't do anything productive. However, the effort felt productive.
What did you do today that you valued?
I took a long motorcycle ride to a friends house for a pool party. Obviously I enjoyed all of the involved activities.
Did you learn anything today?
I finally learned this evening what was causing the rattle in the front of my car! After some internet research I discovered I am missing "anti-rattle" clips on my brake calipers... Go figure...

Is there anything you would like to do differently tomorrow?
I can't imagine doing much I would value more.  Unfortunately I need to go to work tomorrow so tomorrow will not be as enjoyable as today.

Any other thoughts?
negative.