July 12, 2014

What did you do today that was productive?
Spent some time doing some work to my Mustang. I am having a issue with the battery dying every few weeks.  I suspect a drain somewhere in the electrical system but I do not know how to find it... However, it could also be that I let the car sit for months at a time without driving it.
What did you do today that you valued?
Outside game of scrabble. Working on my car/motorcycle. Dinner/drinks with a friend.
Did you learn anything today?
I learned that I likely have bad wheel bearings, chain, sprocket, or some other obscure part on my motorcycle. I cannot tension the drive chain properly without having a tight spot as the wheel rotates.

Is there anything you would like to do differently tomorrow?
Less time lounging doing nothing and more time on productive activities.

Any other thoughts?
I do not ride my motorcycle enough. I wish it would rain less.