July 13, 2014

What did you do today that was productive?
Today I tested the battery/alternator on the Mustang.  Both seem to be functioning correctly so I am uncertain why the battery has been draining quicker then expected... I fear there is an electrical issue somewhere causing a drain when the car is parked.  Other then the work I did on the car I really didn't do much else productive. - A little research for motorcycle repairs but that's it...
What did you do today that you valued?
I valued the time I spent working on the car. I spent some time with the roommate. In the evening I went for a boat ride with a friend. - That was an excellent way to cap off the weekend.
Did you learn anything today?
I learned that I have zero idea why the mustang battery is draining.  I also did some research about the front forks on my motorcycle and learned quite a bit about those.

Is there anything you would like to do differently tomorrow?
I need to order some parts for the motorcycle.  I hope to do that tomorrow.  I keep putting it off for some reason.  I think I will just do it.

Any other thoughts?
I should have done more productive activities today...