July 16, 2014

What did you do today that was productive?
I purchased a new front motorcycle sprocket during lunch. - That was productive...
What did you do today that you valued?
After work I met a friend for dinner and drinks. - That was a good time.
Did you learn anything today?
Likely.

Is there anything you would like to do differently tomorrow?
More productivity. I am noticing a trend in my responses to this question. I seem to often wish I will be more productive the next day. Either I am not doing anything productive or I put a lot of pressure on myself to be productive. On the other hand, perhaps I actually feel more satisfied when I am productive...

Any other thoughts?
My good friend Ryan is asking me to go on a long motorcycle trip with him in a few weeks. My motorcycle really isn't suited for a long trip and I question the reliability. It is really tempting for me to say I am not interested because of my concerns but I actually am. I really think I am going to risk it and go on the trip. I am sure I will have an amazing time and would regret not going.